Covid-19 pandemic lock-down compatible service
While at home, get your personalized skin photoanalysis report. Just send three profile facial photos (front, left and right profiles). If you prefer, you can request analysis of skin on other areas instead of your face (send up to three photos). Your skin is unique, no other is exactly the same. Keep in mind that your skin characteristics is not fixed. It changes over time and in different external and internal conditions. So don’t accept comparisons with others’ skin aimed at the ‘average’. For treatment guidance, the report can be shared with your skincare expert such as an aesthetician, beautician, clinician, cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist and more.
Indications included in your Standard Personalized Skin Analysis Report
Using a photo you have just taken or a preexisting photo, a Mirror skin photoanalysis indicates very useful information such as (crossed-out features included only with the Premium Personalized Skin Analysis Report):
- distribution and extent of melanin presence
- skin type zones
- skin tone variability
- condition of pores
- relative size of pores
- enhanced skin lesions such as acne and spots
- wrinkle formation
general presence of bacteria colonies/skin microbiome
- skin redness caused by red blood cells
- which visible light colour/energy (UVA, Blue, Green and Red) is being absorbed or reflected by your skin, in which area of your skin and to what extent relative to other areas of your skin
The above indices are shown in comparison with your Fitzpatrick Skin Type also. General recommendations are included, based on each of your indices. The Miznee skin health indices chart for the Fitzpatrick Skin Types 1 to 6 is included for you.
Accepted photo file types are ZIP, RAR, JPG, PNG. Maximum files size is 6Mb.
For best results:
- take photos that show the skin only or at least 80% of the photo should be of the skin – pull your hair back, out of the photo as much as you can
- ensure the photo is not blurry
- avoid shadows and very bright light and very low light levels
- remove makeup and sunblock – unless you are checking even application of either one
NOTE: This report is not a medical diagnostic or medical guidance report. It is a skin analysis indication report intended for cosmetic skincare use only. Always consult certified skin health experts for medical skin concerns or implications.